Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Data form Gain

Hi guys.

I am annoying with the source of data (ticks) provided by Gain (Forex), today is working like a trash. They have remained congealed the graphs approximately in 5 occasions. When broker it provides data must do it of the most regular form and reliable than it is possible, because we worked on the basis of those data.

Finally, have you some other source of data in ticks for forex, of preference that is free?

Thanks.

Cattus

Tools->Account connections->your GAIN connection->Next->check "NinjaTrader servers"

Comment

Originally posted by NinjaTrader_Dierk View Post
      Tools->Account connections->your GAIN connection->Next->check "NinjaTrader servers"
      Hi NinjaTrader_Dierk.

I don't understand. After "Tools->Account connections->Gain" I have some options: Add, Change, Remove and Close.
      What are you referring with "->Next->check "NinjaTrader servers"?

Note:
      I had connection with Gain in my charts of NT when I was working this morning . At the same time I had open a Oanda chart and six charts of MT4. In five occasions the data of NT (Gain) stopped (with the note "Connected - Gain" on the Control Center of NT), while the charts of Oanda and MT4 continued working.

Thanks.

Cattus

Comment

Tools > Account Connections

Select your GAIN account and selec "Change" button, you will see option to chooose "NinjaTrader Servers" for historical data.
        RayNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Originally posted by NinjaTrader_Ray View Post
          Tools > Account Connections

Select your GAIN account and selec "Change" button, you will see option to chooose "NinjaTrader Servers" for historical data.

NinjaTrader_Ray.

I attached the screen you are talking about, and I had the selection of "Use NinjaTrader servers" when I experienced the problems this morning.

I appreciate your comments Ray and Dierk, but I don't understand if I have to do something to correct the problem I commented before, when it problem come back.

Let me say that when I change between wokspaces, I have to update the new workspace with CTRL+F "Format Data Series". This morning I didn't change between workspaces, anyway I tried to update the charts with CTRL+F "Format Data Series". Also tried to correct the problem I had, closing the NT and re-opened. But the problem of lack of update of data in the charts, continued.

If nobody reported east kind of problem, then, it is an isolated problem that I am having. And it can be due that I have badly selected some options.

Thanks in advance for your help.

Regards.

Cattus
          Attached Files

Comment

Please make sure you are on latest 6.5.0.10.

Comment

Originally posted by NinjaTrader_Dierk View Post
              Please make sure you are on latest 6.5.0.10.

Hi Dierk.

It had the 6.5.0.8. I updated it and hope that the problem is corrected.

Thanks for your quick answer.

Cheers.

Cattus

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
              Started by arvidvanstaey, Today, 02:19 PM
              4 responses
              0 likes
              Last Post arvidvanstaey  
              Started by samish18, 04-17-2024, 08:57 AM