100's of TDA Visual Popup and Beeps on Connection Issues

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

100's of TDA Visual Popup and Beeps on Connection Issues

Guys, I am having a real issue with Ninja and TDA as my Stock data-feed.

When I lose my connection to the internet using NT (SIM mode), I get a visual error box and a sound beep telling me that an HTTP connection is lost. That part is good. BUT, then, it continues to stack same error on the top of the other, and continue on until my connection is restored. When the connection is restored, I have to click OK on all of those "stacked" up errors on the screen. If I walked away from the screen in the evening, it would require me to click on the screen about 200 to 1000 times!!!!!!! Terrible.

How do I "completely" resolve this in the latest version of NT for TDA connection (as my broker). Of course, going to Kinetic (paid) feed is one way, but I do NOT want to go that route. So, I need a solution with NT + TDA (intraday data) + Kinetic (EOD feed).

I sent an email to Support, but the email was not responded to, or it is possible that I lost the email / went to spam.

Thanks much.

Kenny

Hello Kenny,

Thank you for your post. I'm sorry about the lack of reply to the email you sent earlier today - we've had a few issues with our email host and it's possible your message was lost.

Unfortunately, it is not currently possible to totally disable these messages. We do understand that this can sometimes lead to a great many error messages however and are working to change this behavior in future versions of the software.
    KyleNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
    Started by Jonafare, 12-06-2012, 03:48 PM
    5 responses
    0 likes
    Last Post rene69851  
    Started by Fitspressorest, Today, 01:38 PM
    0 responses
    0 likes