Check for NT bid/ask EFS DLL

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Check for NT bid/ask EFS DLL

Is there a function available as an EFS function (supported through the DLL functions for eSignal) to check if NT is trading at bid or ask ??

Broker vs eSig data feeds are off by milliseconds and I need to check bid/ask before order is sent.

Also..B Matheny is working on a broker resync function. Could you check on ticket ID #2186 ??

Thanks

Only aware of this one to query data - double MarketData(string instrument, int type)

Gets the most recent price for the specified instrument and data type. 0 = last, 1 = bid, 2 = ask. You must first call the SubscribeMarketData() function prior to calling this function.

For a complete list of functions: http://www.ninjatrader.com/support/h...?functions.htm

This ticket # looks like it was a feature request. Feature requests are logged by our development team. Whether or not it will be implemented into the next major release of NinjaTrader I cannot say for sure. What I can do is add your request to this ticket number. The more feature requests we get for a feature the more likely it is to be implemented.
    LanceNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
    Started by ETFVoyageur, 04-30-2024, 02:04 PM
    7 responses
    0 likes
    Last Post eDanny
    by eDanny

Started by f.saeidi, Today, 07:07 AM
    5 responses