Problems with market replay

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Problems with market replay

Hello everyone, I am totally new in this forums but I have been using or rather trying to use NJ platform for learning trading techniques. It all seems to be just fine but I am having so much problems getting the market replay to download data on the charts. I have watched and followed some videos minute by minute and everything works accordingly until I open the charts and try to work on the data for the 1 min time frame, it doesn't work for me. I can only get Day, Week and Month but for more that I have tried the shorter time frames just don't show up. What am I doing wrong?

Please help, I am getting really frustrated and my son is pushing my buttons because he thinks I am not trying hard enough!!

Thanks,

Jose Medina

Hello Jose,

Welcome to the NinjaTrader Support Forums!

Who are you connected to? This is displayed by green on lower left corner of the Control Center window.

As I am not sure which videos that you have seen you may also view the following link for a video demonstration on how to download Market Replay data.
    Download NinjaTrader FREE at http://www.ninjatrader.comThis video demonstrates how to download Market Replay data with NinjaTrader 7. NinjaTrader 7 is an awa...

This video demonstration will show you how to work with the Market Replay data and Market Replay controller that you may view.
    Download NinjaTrader FREE at http://www.ninjatrader.comThis video demonstrates how to connect to and use the Market Replay connection with NinjaTrader 7 to f...

Happy to be of further assistance.
    JCNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Oh then you can discuss this problem with your seniors.

Comment

market replay data

I agree.. I am very frustrated with replay data. for the $$ we spend on ninja trader I have found it to be very spotty at best. I have to load disconnect reload at least 10 x for it to start working and this is on a new pc i just purchased (i7 pentium with 16 gb dram with a sata hd. Also It is very slugish to load up. I would rather work on tcnet or thinkorswim - which is free btw! I just purchased a 3 month and for the money it's not worth it. I find myself working with thinkorswim more then this platform. Ninja better get their act together!

Comment

Hello bibiii,

I'm sorry to hear of your frustration however I believe that we can help you with these issues.

Please contact me at Support AT NinjaTrader DOT com with a link to this forum thread.
          KyleNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
          Started by yertle, Yesterday, 08:38 AM
          7 responses
          0 likes
          Last Post yertle
          by yertle

Started by bmartz, 03-12-2024, 06:12 AM
          2 responses