Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Partner 728x90

Collapse

Template Location

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    Template Location

    Where are the custom templates we save stored on the computer?

    #2
    Hello,

    Thank you for your post.

    Templates are stored in the Ninjatrader directory in the My Documents folder.

    Start button -> Documents -> NinjaTrader 7 -> Templates folder.

    Depending on the Type of template, it will be in the proper folder.

    Chart templates are held in the chart folder, etc.
    CameronNinjaTrader Customer Service

    Comment


      #3
      Great help - Thank you

      Comment


        #4
        Originally posted by NinjaTrader_Cameron View Post
        Hello,

        Thank you for your post.

        Templates are stored in the Ninjatrader directory in the My Documents folder.

        Start button -> Documents -> NinjaTrader 7 -> Templates folder.

        Depending on the Type of template, it will be in the proper folder.

        Chart templates are held in the chart folder, etc.
        in what folder do I have to find a template I made from few indicators

        Comment


          #5
          Originally posted by NinjaTrader_Cameron View Post
          Hello,

          Thank you for your post.

          Templates are stored in the Ninjatrader directory in the My Documents folder.

          Start button -> Documents -> NinjaTrader 7 -> Templates folder.

          Depending on the Type of template, it will be in the proper folder.

          Chart templates are held in the chart folder, etc.
          in what folder do I find a tpl I made from few indicators

          Comment


            #6
            Hello ybforex,

            Thank you very much for your post and welcome to the NinjaTrader forums!

            All templates are in the Documents > NinjaTrader 7/8 > templates folder.

            For example, a template created for an indicator would be in the 'indicator' folder, whereas a strategy template would be in the 'strategy' folder.

            Please don't hesitate to let me know if you have any further questions about this!
            Manfred F.NinjaTrader Customer Service

            Comment


              #7
              Originally posted by NinjaTrader_Manfred View Post
              Hello ybforex,

              Thank you very much for your post and welcome to the NinjaTrader forums!

              All templates are in the Documents > NinjaTrader 7/8 > templates folder.

              For example, a template created for an indicator would be in the 'indicator' folder, whereas a strategy template would be in the 'strategy' folder.

              Please don't hesitate to let me know if you have any further questions about this!
              when I open the folder it says that its empty

              Comment


                #8
                Hello ybforex,

                Thank you very much for your reply.

                If this folder is empty, it would indicate no template of this kind has been saved on this platform.

                Do you still have access to the template when you launch NinjaTrader?
                Manfred F.NinjaTrader Customer Service

                Comment


                  #9
                  Originally posted by NinjaTrader_Manfred View Post
                  Hello ybforex,

                  Thank you very much for your reply.

                  If this folder is empty, it would indicate no template of this kind has been saved on this platform.

                  Do you still have access to the template when you launch NinjaTrader?
                  yes I'm able to load the tpl & to use it
                  I'm looking for the location because I want to email it

                  Comment


                    #10
                    Hello ybforex,

                    If you cannot find the template in the folder, please ensure you are in the correct folder for the template type (e.g., ATM strategies versus indicators).

                    If you still cannot find the file therein, please get in touch with us directly; we could then schedule a call with one of our technicians to assist you best.

                    You can reach us directly at support (at) ninjatrader (dot) com.

                    I look forward to your reply!
                    Manfred F.NinjaTrader Customer Service

                    Comment

                    Latest Posts

                    Collapse

                    Topics Statistics Last Post
                    Started by biegea, Today, 08:54 PM
                    1 response
                    8 views
                    1 like
                    Last Post TraderTate  
                    Started by crewtrades, 06-13-2024, 10:50 AM
                    4 responses
                    31 views
                    0 likes
                    Last Post crewtrades  
                    Started by kingsteven, Today, 08:34 PM
                    1 response
                    3 views
                    0 likes
                    Last Post bltdavid  
                    Started by rene69851, Today, 08:36 PM
                    0 responses
                    2 views
                    0 likes
                    Last Post rene69851  
                    Started by chartish, 04-11-2019, 12:40 PM
                    15 responses
                    3,832 views
                    0 likes
                    Last Post joselube001  
                    Working...
                    X