OCO type order..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

OCO type order..

I have a simple ATM strategy that just creates a 10 tick stop loss and a 10 tick target when I place a standard limit order. My question is... When I feel that the target is not going to be reach and I go in and manual place a order somewhere in between the stop loss order and target order. When that happens and the order is taken, the stop loss order and target order are still there and active. Is there a way to have those two orders canceled when you go in and have to manually place and order. I have OCO checked off but it doesnt do anything about it.

Hello markus3500,

You will either want to adjust the position of the stop loss or profit target order or manually cancel the profit target and stop loss order after being filled on the new order.

You can adjust the position of the stop loss or profit target order by left clicking on the order to select it, then left clicking on the price you want to move the order to.

Below is a link to the Order Entry section of our help guide.

You can cancel the stop loss and profit target orders by left clicking on the red x located next to one of the orders. Canceling one of the orders will cancel the other order.
    Christopher S.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
    Started by Haiasi, 04-25-2024, 06:53 PM
    2 responses
    0 likes
    Last Post Massinisa  
    Started by Creamers, Today, 05:32 AM
    0 responses
    0 likes