How Show Chart of Sugar

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How Show Chart of Sugar

Broker is IB and use Kineticks for live feed. I know Sugar is Nybot, which got bought by ICE. So I diabled both kineticks and OIB and connected only IB and still can not display Sugar futures. How does one display Sugur Futures. Also can one buy the ICE feed for kineticks.

Hello rwbil,

Thank you for your post.

What contract month are you trying for the SB? It should currently be the 07-13.

Kinetick does not support the ICE exchange.

Comment

SB 07-13 Nybot

Comment

Hello rwbil,

Thank you for your response.

So I may investigate this matter further please answer the following questions.

What version of NinjaTrader are you using? You can check under Help -> About (Example: 7.0.1000.X)

What version of TWS are you using? You can check under TWS -> Help -> About -> Scroll to the Build #

What interval is selected for your chart(s)? (Example: Tick, Minute, Day, etc.)

Do you receive an error on screen? Are there errors on the Log tab of the Control Center? If so, what do these errors report?

In addition, please go to the NinjaTrader Control Center > Tools > Instrument Manager > search for the SB > double click on the SB in the search results > go to the Misc tab of the Instrument Editor window > scroll down to the Symbol Map - Interactive Brokers and advise what is listed here.

I look forward to your response.

Comment

Ninja Version = 7.0.1000.11(live)
          TWS Build = 9 27.7
          Chart used = 15 Minute Bar Chart
          Symbol Map IB = SB||||1

Error in Log - Requested market data is not subscribed. error @NYBOT/FUT/Top 354

Chart is just blank

Comment

Hello rwbil,

Do you receive real-time data for the SB in TWS? the message you are receiving would indicate you are not receiving real-time data in TWS (you may receive delayed data though in TWS) as you are not subscribed to that instrument/market/exchange.

Comment

I am looking at that, but shouldn't I get a delayed quote. Why is there no option to subscribe to ICE via Kineticks?

If I subscribe to ICE via IB and I disconnect Kineticks will I see both real time and historically SB data? It is a pain to be switching back and forth.

Comment

Hello rwbil,

Delayed data in TWS will not appear in NinjaTrader. If you subscribe to the proper exchange with Interactive Brokers for the SB you will receive real-time data and historical data however, you will not see historical tick data as with any instrument when connected to Interactive Brokers in NinjaTrader. For information on the data provided by your connectivity provider please visit the following link: http://www.ninjatrader.com/support/h...rical_data.htm

It is Kinetick's intent to add exchanges as demand warrants it. Many exchanges charge large fees to be able to distribute their data and considerations must be weighed on these costs against the potential benefits for all subscribers. If you have further questions on this matter you may contact Kinetick support at the following link: https://www.kinetick.com/support

Please let me know if I may be of further assistance.

Comment

Is there another Unfiltered Data Feed that provides all the data that Kineticks does Plus ICE and how much is it.

Comment

Hello,

IQ Feed may meet your needs: http://iqfeed.net/

You would need to speak with IQ Feed directly regarding pricing however it should generally be comparable with Kinetick.
                    KyleNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
                    Started by love2code2trade, Yesterday, 01:45 PM
                    4 responses
                    0 likes
                    Last Post love2code2trade  
                    Started by funk10101, Today, 09:43 PM
                    0 responses
                    0 likes