Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Kinetick loads only todays data

Hello,

I have Kinetick, with FXCM through Kinetick feed (not an "FXCM" connection), connects fine and is set to connect on startup, which also works fine.

I have a number of charts open in my workspace each set to load 30-60 days of data. I typically close NT around noon and then open it next morning around 7AM. When I do this, NT loads the data in from Kinetick for FX pairs for TODAY only back to midnight but does not fill in the missing data from yesterday, from the point where I closed NT up until midnight.

How can I ensure NT will load data from Kinetick normally and include ALL the data back to the range the chart is set for - 60 days - without skipping some? I'm not interested in "Reload All Historical Data" for every single currency pair I want to look at, every single day.

Thanks!

Hello entropy,

Can you please disconnect Kinetick and go to Control Center-->Tools-->Options-->Data-tab, click Repair DB. Restart NinjaTrader and check if all requested data is loaded and remains loaded the next day.

If the issue remains, please exit NinjaTrader and go to C:\-->Users-->*Windows user account*-->Documents-->NinjaTrader 7-->db and delete the cache folder. Start NinjaTrader and check again.
    JasonNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Thanks Jason will try this. Should have results tomorrow morning

Comment

Actually just tried both and it's not working.

Repaired database restarted NT, went to FX pair I hadn't yet looked since yesterday and the gap was not filled in.

Closed NT and deleted db/cache and restarted and did same thing and the gap was not filled in

Thanks!

Comment

Can you please send me your log and trace files, so I can investigate. Log and trace files can be found at the following locations. Please attach them in your email. You can send it to support[at]ninjatrader[dot]com. Put 'Att Jason, Kinetick loads only todays data' in the subject header.

C:\-->Users-->*Windows user account*-->(My) Documents--> NinjaTrader 7--> Log--> log.20130529 for today. (log.yyyymmdd for any other date)

C:\-->Users-->*Windows user account*-->(My) Documents--> NinjaTrader 7--> Trace--> trace.20130529 for today. (trace.yyyymmdd for any other date)
          JasonNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
          Started by samish18, Yesterday, 08:31 AM
          4 responses
          0 likes
          Last Post elirion
          by elirion

Started by funk10101, Yesterday, 09:43 PM
          1 response