Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Partner 728x90

Collapse

Did eSignal write v11 "not" to work with NT7 ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Did eSignal write v11 "not" to work with NT7 ?

or are we waiting for an NT7 update for automated trading through eSignal 11 ?

My robot kicks error : "failed to load NTDirect.dll" on v11. The bot works fine on v10.

I'm testing trade signals using Renko charts. eSignal v10 Renko's don't work but they fixed the problem on v11. Now I have the problem with v11 not working with NT7...........Is there a planned fix to get NT7 working with eSig v11 ??

Hello hunter486,

Thank you for your forum post.

The version of eSignal that we support and have been able to fully test within NinjaTrader is version 10.6.2124. You can download this version from the link below:

If you are using eSignal release 11, then unfortunately we would not be able to completely support this version and would ask to test on version 10.6.2124.

When a new version of eSignal is supported, we will make an announcement on our release notes page for the new version of NinjaTrader:

I can investigate your situation more closely if you submit your latest trace file:

Please send a note to Support [AT] NinjaTrader [DOT] com with "ATTN: Ryan L." in the subject line.

In the message, please include the following:
    1.) A link to this forum thread.
    2.) You will find the trace file in the Documents > NinjaTrader 7 > Trace folder.
    • The trace file will be named "trace.20130425.txt"
    Ryan L.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Hello Ryan,

My trading robot is an esig efs coded trading system. The efs loads on a chart and runs fine on v10. The efs will not load on a eSig v11 chart. With error: failed to load NTDirect.dll which is the dll that connects NT to eSignal and processes trades. It appears v11 fails to load the dll that makes the connection to NT7 or NT7 fails to respond to the call from eSignal v11.

Is NinjaTrader working on supporting v11 or not ??

Comment

Hello hunter486,

Thank you for the update.

Unfortunately I do not have information if and when we will support a later version of eSignal.

When a new version of eSignal is supported, we will make an announcement on our release notes page for the new version of NinjaTrader:
        Ryan L.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
        Started by alifarahani, Today, 09:40 AM
        3 responses
        0 likes
        Last Post NinjaTrader_Jesse  
        Started by RookieTrader, Today, 09:37 AM
        4 responses
        0 likes