Per Trade Commission Licensing Option?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Per Trade Commission Licensing Option?

I would like to inquire whether NT has considered or would consider charging a per/trade fee or commission that would provide full access to the NT7 platform through a given broker?

The reason I think this is attractive for NT is it would potentially yield higher monthly income, while at the same time people new to NT would be able to run it in full access mode for a while until they decide to pay for the subscription or use the free access. If you charged $1/trade on my account (for example) it would yield you far more than the monthly subscription fee. An additional potential benefit for NT is that more customers may become so attached to the platform after using it live, that they would willingly convert to the subscription model upon seeing the benefits.

I think it would be a win/win arrangement, that would provide extra flexibility for the user as long as the per/trade price point is reasonable. It would allow the newer user to fully explore the live platform without the objection of a larger cash outlay. What do you think?

Thanks for listening.

Hello glennw,

Thank you for your post and welcome to the forums!

Thank you for your note and for providing your feedback as we continually strive to improve upon NinjaTrader's features.

Since the type of functionality you have described is not presently supported within NinjaTrader, I have documented this particular feature and have sent it to our product development team.

Once I have a tracking ID for this particular feature , I will let you know.
    Ryan L.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
    Started by Radano, 06-10-2021, 01:40 AM
    19 responses
    0 likes
    Last Post Radano
    by Radano

Started by KenneGaray, Today, 03:48 AM
    0 responses