Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

IB connection

Hi,
    I have the Interactive Brokers connection on my live multi broker license NT7.12 and I can't place any orders through NT ATM. Sometimes it works through chart, sometimes not. I can't choose sim account on NT either - the acc field stays "grey", nevertheless - I can see my account information and see all positions that I opened through TWS (935.3 ver.) on Ninja control center. How to fix all that?

Hello Snark,

Thank you for your post.

First, please check the NinjaTrader version you're using by clicking Help > About. If you are not using NinjaTrader 7.0.1000.12, please shut down the software and upgrade via this link: http://www.ninjatrader.com/download-registration

We recommend that the 927.7 build of Trader Workstation is used with this release of NinjaTrader. Please shut down NinjaTrader and Trader Workstation, then install via this link: http://www.ninjatrader.com/ninjatrad...tall_927_7.exe

After installing these version, please restart, reconnect and tell me if you encounter any further issues.
    KyleNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Thanks, Kyle
      I've checked all and downgrade the version of TWS. This configuration works well on one of my system (notebook), but doesn't on other one (desktop) - is there any other clue what may be the issue?

Comment

Hello Snark,

Can you please make sure your live license key is entered at Control Center-->Help-->License Key.

Connect to your IB connection via Control Center-->File-->Connect.

Subsequently uncheck 'Global Simulation Mode' at Control Center-->File.

You should now be able to select your IB account in NinjaTrader and trade it. As long as 'Global Simulation Mode' is disabled you can switch between the sim account and live account.
        JasonNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
        Started by cmtjoancolmenero, Yesterday, 03:58 PM
        11 responses
        0 likes
        Last Post cmtjoancolmenero  
        Started by FrazMann, Today, 11:21 AM
        0 responses
        0 likes