Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

performance tracking with auto email - strategy using the ATM

Hi there,
    I am a discretionary trader not using any automated trading scripts and I would like to know if it is possible to have the following ninjascript strategy run while I manually trade throughout the day (using a custom ATM strategy) and have it draw cumulative pnl on my charts when trades complete. Furthermore i would like to add the sendMail function after it draws the info to e-mail me data as a trade completes. Is that possible with the following strategy:

It mentions using it with other automated strategies but I wanted to check to see if it would be able to track my manual trading as well across different equities and timeframes.

If the above strategy wouldn't work, is there an alternative way to do this?

Thanks,
    Evan

Hi slocumtrader, thanks for the post - the strategies would unfortunately only be able to track their own individual Pnl, orders and executions.

As a potential workaround for tracking your manual trading, you could look into the Email Trade Execution script offered in our sharing section - http://www.ninjatrader.com/support/f...h=email&desc=1
    BertrandNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
    Started by AaronKoRn, Yesterday, 09:49 PM
    0 responses
    0 likes
    Last Post AaronKoRn  
    Started by carnitron, Yesterday, 08:42 PM
    0 responses
    0 likes