connection error (FXCM)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

connection error (FXCM)

I just got a demo acct key from FXCM, I know how to make a new acct connection and have already done that..restarted..etc..

just some background on my situation: I have had NT7 on my computer for over a year w a CQG connection. but I am in the process of changing over to FXCM..and want to sim trade fx before I go live.

anyhow, when I try to connect to FXCM data feed, an error message pops up stating the following:

"Log-in failed: connection. Connect now. Failed to call adapter connect: could not load file or assembly 'fxcore2'"

what do I need to do next? do I need to install the NT7 version 12 upgrade? if so, what is the best way to upgrade without having to uninstall the current NT7 that I have??

Hello,

Thank you for your post.

Please contact me by email at Support AT NinjaTrader DOT com. In your message, please include a link to this forum thread and a copy of today's trace file. The trace file is located in the Documents > NinjaTrader 7 > Trace folder and is named 'trace.20130408.txt'.

Thank you.
    KyleNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

just sent an email w the link to this page..I emailed a couple days ago w the attached file that u requested..but for some reason the link to this page was no good..but the link I just sent is valid..thanks in advance

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
      Started by bortz, 11-06-2023, 08:04 AM
      47 responses
      0 likes
      Last Post aligator  
      Started by jaybedreamin, Today, 05:56 PM
      0 responses
      0 likes
      Last Post jaybedreamin