Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Partner 728x90

Collapse

After I opened Ninja the last couple of days account connections disappeared...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

After I opened Ninja the last couple of days account connections disappeared...

I last logged in to my AMP demo account on this past Friday. However, I noticed when I started up Ninja on Sunday evening that when it opened up and I went to Connect with my AMP/CQG account that my account connection was no longer listed. I made sure I was connected to the internet before I started Ninja because I have noticed if I had a internet connection issue in the past that it would not connect to the server to verify license or something like that, so my account connections would not be listed. When I tried again this morning the same thing happened, which led me to post here.

In this case, it looks like this is a new/fresh install on Ninja with no previous account connections created because it only lists: External, Kinetick-End of Day, Market Replay, & the Simulated Data Feed. I have also verified that the license key is still the same.
    I recreated my demo account under Account Connections but then it says login failed, invalid user or password. I only have had the demo for 2 weeks.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks & God Bless

Hello ProV356,

Thanks for your note.

While this does sound like it may be an internet connection issue, I would like to test your configuration on my end to try and identify the issue.

You will find your configuration file in the following directory:
    • (My) Documents\NinjaTrader 7\config.xml

Please send your config.xml file as an attachment in an email to support[at]ninjatrader[dot]com.
    In the body of the email please write Attn: Chelsea - # 819153.

Do not post your config.xml file or any other personal information to this forum.

I look forward to receiving your email.
    Chelsea B.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
    Started by mishhh, 05-25-2010, 08:54 AM
    19 responses
    0 likes
    Last Post rene69851  
    Started by gwenael, Today, 09:29 AM
    0 responses