Coding the z-order

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Coding the z-order

I am using a self created indicator that colors a candle a certain color when certain conditions are met. I now created a similar indicator though coloring the candles differently. I want the first one to override the second one, but not the other way around. I played around with the z-order but that does not do the trick. If I play around loading both indicators, then remove one, reload it etc. it sometimes then ends up how I want it to be but it does not seem to follow a logical series of steps.

Is there perhaps something I can put straight into the code that would tell it to do what I want it to do, or something else?

sandman

Hi sandman, unfortunately explicitly assigned a zOrder level would not be supported, it's on our list for potential enhancement though.

What I would suggest doing, is saving the applied and adjusted setup you wish in your workspace so it can be fully restored for you upon reopening of the platform.
    BertrandNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Thanks Bertrand. Pity that there is nothing yet - but great that it's perhaps going to be coming in the future. Meantime I did what you suggested.

sandman

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
      Started by alifarahani, Today, 09:40 AM
      6 responses
      0 likes
      Last Post alifarahani  
      Started by Waxavi, Today, 02:10 AM
      1 response
      0 likes