MBT navigator reload problem after rollover

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ok Bertrand,

I'm waiting excitedly since I fear to trade with this behavior so I stopped the trading until the right update. :-(
    Tom

Comment

Tom, I can understand well and will monitor the process closely and be back in touch with any updates.
      BertrandNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

After the NT warning message "account unavailable" appears, although your strategy remains running, the next trade will fail.

To avoid this you must shutdown NT, restart and reconnect. There are two times when you need to do this 00:30 and 04:30 EST. You need to add a time filter to your strategy to not trade between 23:55 to 00:30 and 04:00 to 04:30 EST.

So you don't have to get up in the middle of the night to restart NT, use an automated keystroke utility. I use KeyText www.mjmsoft.com. It can be programed to shutdown and restart NT, connect and start your strategies at specific times. Tip: Use long time delays, 10 seconds, between commands.

I spoke with MB on 2/8/2013 and they said a revision will be out in 1 week. We are still waiting.
        Last edited by Camdo; 03-09-2013, 08:59 PM.

Comment

Thanks for suggestion.
          I spoke with MBT before 3-4 weeks as well and thay promised a fix within 1-2 weeks, but nothing happens so far! It is very provoking. The problem is there are many times I have opened position over days, and the NT can't able to recognise the avg, and unit of my opened positions with stops as makes the MetaTrader4 (maybe in NT8 :-) ) so without the strategy can't able to manage my positions. I have to set it myself in my script. I haven't installed the suggested program yet, but it is able to recover this? I think no.
          I think about to leave the MBT forever in couple weeks if this DANGEROUS behaviour is still live.
          I think this isn't our task to buy other program to solve them impotence!
          Last edited by marotom; 03-10-2013, 02:15 AM.

Comment

Guys, according to our info received the servers were updated - do you know still experience the issue on the daily rollover with NT7 R12 and MBT 11.9.0.44? Would appreciate any feedback, so I can forward.

Comment

That is a good information but, unfortunately, I will be unable to test it. I am just starting to test FXCM with NT and I have already changed broker in my single-broker NT license.

Comment

Next day, 3/12/2013
                NT cannot connect to MB Trading.
                Navigator works okay as a stand alone.
                Something is very wrong.

Comment

Thanks for the report Camdo, can you please contact me directly via Help >> Mail to Support, so I could review?

Comment

Horay, connection restored, and we only suffered 24 hours of down time!
                    Thanks.

Comment

Hello Bertrand,

As You recommended to test the MBT connection using NT 12. I've made it using at live and at demo (belong to live acc.) account at same time from Saturday. At the live account wasn't problem, but at the demo account occured once.
                      The installed versions: NT12, MBT nav:44.
                      Tom

Comment

Tom,

I'm not quite sure I follow - can you clarify if you are unable to log into the account today? If so, can you email me at support[at]ninjatrader[dot]com
                        MatthewNinjaTrader Product Management

Comment

I cannot connect today 3/15/2013 00:32 EST.
                          My guess is the issue is caused by carrying a position accross the 24:00 hour EST.
                          I also guess that after the next MB server reset 24 hours from now, I will be able to re-connect.
                          This definitly needs arttention.

Comment

Camdo, which error (if any) do you get? Can you log in over MBT Navigator standalone, so not via the API?Could you please submit your logs / trace to us via Help >> Mail to Support?

Comment

Hello Bertrand,

The MBT navigator cannot reload yesterday 3/14/2013 22:05 CET too and I had to restart the NT... This is an Live account. There hasn't complete succes yet. :-(
                              I'm using the latest NT (v.12) and latest MBT nav. (44)
                              Tom
                              Last edited by marotom; 03-15-2013, 04:40 AM.

Comment

Thanks Tom, so the issue basically did stay the same for you then? You had to restart NT to be able to reconnect to your account?

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
                                Started by FishTrade, Yesterday, 11:11 PM
                                3 responses
                                0 likes
                                Last Post FishTrade  
                                Started by Graci117, Today, 09:02 PM
                                1 response
                                0 likes