Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

data loading solution?

Hello,

because of issues with data loading when connected to fxcm I have an idea and want to confirm by NinjaTrader Support if this would work so everyone could have advantage of this.

First connecting to external data to load all historical data untill this moment.

Then disconnect from external datafeed and connect to dataprovider (in this case fxcm) so that only last minutes need to be updated. This should avoid long data loadings.

Does this work - I mean does NT look only for data after the last actual and current bar or does it look back for longer period referring what one has set in the dataseries days to load?

Best
    Tony
    Last edited by tonynt; 01-18-2013, 02:35 AM. Reason: typing error

Hello Tony,

Unfortunately I am not sure if this will work for you. Can you please send me your Config.xml file so I can test. You can find the Config.xml file at C:\-->Users-->*Windows user account*-->(My) Documents--> NinjaTrader 7. Please attach it in your email which you can send to support[at]ninjatrader[dot]com. Put 'Att Jason, data loading solution?' in the subject header.

Please see the link below under 'When does NinjaTrader load historical data?' for clarification on how NinjaTrader loads historical data.
    JasonNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
    Started by Segwin, 05-07-2018, 02:15 PM
    14 responses
    0 likes
    Last Post aligator  
    Started by Jimmyk, 01-26-2018, 05:19 AM
    6 responses
    0 likes