Ninjatrader application has stopped working

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ninjatrader application has stopped working

I couldn't import a ninjascript because the error message said there were coding errors in my scripts.

Removed my custom scripts, still got the same error message.

Removed Ninjatrader and completely and reinstalled. My scripts still showed up in the new copy of Ninjatrader so I still had the import error. Deleted all ninjatrader document folders in "My Documents." Then, I removed Ninjatrader completely and reinstalled.

Now the program crashes on startup with "Ninjatrader application has stopped working."

I read in the forums that you have to remove Ninjatrader, then delete cookies and browsing history, and then reinstall Ninjatrader. It didn't work and it still crashes on startup.

I would appreciate any assistance you can provide me.

Hello Brian,

Thanks for the files.

I do also see the follow error:

2013-01-05 10:04:16:698 The requested operation cannot be performed on a file with a user-mapped section open.

This error typically indicates that when NinjaTrader needed to access a file it was prevented due to Anti Virus, Automated Backup, or Scanning software in most cases.

In your Anti Virus software locate the option to add the My Documents ->NinjaTrader 7 folder to the Anti Virus Excluded directory list for the active file scanner or the resident shield/real-time protection shield. Turn off any Automated Backup and Scanning software while running NinjaTrader.

Let us know if the issue persists.
    JCNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
    Started by AaronKoRn, Today, 09:49 PM
    0 responses
    0 likes
    Last Post AaronKoRn  
    Started by carnitron, Today, 08:42 PM
    0 responses