Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Partner 728x90

Collapse

Price Alert Indicator sound & dragging alert line?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Price Alert Indicator sound & dragging alert line?

Since I currently only have the free demo and no data coming in, I was only able to set a horizontal price alert line, but wasn't able to test it out with price actually touching the line. I didn't see anything with the indicator parameters having to do with sound. Could you tell me anything regarding the sound alert such as is there just one sound defaulted in and that's why there's no mention of sound parameters? Or maybe I simply missed something?

I could also drag the price alert line up or down, but the alert price wouldn't show next to the new line position - the original price was still remaining highlighted - so I assume I would need to cancel the line and go back to the parameters and manually change the price, right? Or is there something I missed and I can drag the line and the alert will work without going back and manually changing the price parameters, even though the price doesn't show next to the newly dragged line? Thanks! I'm more than impressed with this NT support forum, by the way!

Hello chris77,

Unfortunately there is no option in the Indicator menu to select the sound. It will play a doorbell sound when the alert triggers. If you open an Alert window, the alert will appear there as well. Please see the link below for information regarding the Alerts window.

Dragging the line will not adjust the price alert you setup. You would need to change it in the Indicator menu.
    JasonNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Hi,

I think the current version of PriceAlert included on Ninja will update the trigger price if you move the line..
      ...and it is a good example of how to track objects positions...
      Regards,
      Pablo
      pmaglio
      NinjaTrader Ecosystem Vendor - The Indicator Store

Comment

Hello Pablo,

Yes, you are correct. You can modify the price line and the alert will trigger as well.
        JasonNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

More good news. Thanks Pablo and Jason!

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
          Started by Karado58, 11-26-2012, 02:57 PM
          8 responses
          0 likes
          Last Post Option Whisperer  
          Started by Option Whisperer, Today, 09:05 AM