Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Failed to submit order MB Trading

Hi

I already spoke with MBT support and the referred me to you. I connect fine. I am able to trade only one account demo account. I have other demos with them and live. When I try to submit on a 2nd demo account, it comes back "Failed to submit order" etc. So, I can only access and trade one of them.

Please let me know how to fix.

Greg

Hello,

Can you please email us your log and trace file so we can look into this further.

You can do this by going to the Control Center-> Help-> Mail to Support.

Please reference the following thread in the body of the email:

MatthewNinjaTrader Product Management

Comment

I have to go to the Navigator "Balance" tab to select each account manually and then the "cash value" magically appears in the NT account for each account I select in the Navigator (one by one)...Then, after I do that and the "cash value" appear in NT, I can then trade. Only one account shows a cash value in NT upon startup. But, it starts up with all the other account "cash values" in NT as blank (nothing in "cash value") until I go through them one by one as mentioned above in the Navigator.

All secondary accounts will not allow trading until I go through that process (it will not allow that first trade you mentioned on the secondary accounts)...say Failed. But, I you just go to the Balance tab in the Navigator and select each account one by one just to initialize NT to see it for some reason the cash value appears and all accounts can then trade...

Glad to help out...does that make better sense?

But, would be best if we can have the developers somehow fix that to where all accounts show immediately...maybe when Navigator starts have a script or something automatically cycle through selecting all the account balances just 1 time and then ALL of the cash values would appear and be ready for trading...thoughts?

Greg

On Fri, Dec 14, 2012 at 3:28 PM, NinjaTrader Customer Service <[email protected]> wrote:
      ## Reply ABOVE THIS LINE to add a note to this request ##
      Greg,

When you say MBT Position tab, do you mean in navigator? Or are you checking the Positions tab of the Control Center?

It is known that the account blance information is not updated until a trade has been initiated on an MBT account through the API.

I'm not quite clear what you did to get these to work, so if you can clariy this it will help future users.
      Sincerely,
      Matthew
      NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Hello,

Thanks for this information. I have forwarded this to our development team to look into further. However I cannot say at this time if anything will be changed/improved in this area.
        MatthewNinjaTrader Product Management

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
        Started by mishhh, 05-25-2010, 08:54 AM
        19 responses
        0 likes
        Last Post rene69851  
        Started by gwenael, Today, 09:29 AM
        0 responses
        0 likes