Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Partner 728x90

Collapse

intraday time frames....is there support available?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

intraday time frames....is there support available?

I would like to create a strategy that will buy when the current price is crosing up through the high of the opening range (9:30 - 9:45)...but i am having trouble getting that high of the day. i have many other criteria to go along with the time frame, but can not grab the high/low of an opening range. online webinars don't have this information and they always have techincal difficulties. Is there another software provider that has automated trading with actual customer support? if so, can somone recommend them?

is there support that someone can pay for? i think just 20 or 30 minutes of support time will answer all of my questions. seems like the common response here is usually: "check the help file".

the answer to my question is not in the help file and am willing to buy support time, if it is available.

Someone will post a response in the other thread where you posted this similar question.

Referring to the Help Guide or other resource links is very common since we have taken the time in many cases, to write up detailed help on a specific topic. You are correct, this specific question is not in any of our help resources and thus someone will post a response later today.

Thanks for your understanding.

PS - You can always contact one of our NinjaScript consultants who may provide a 30 min session. Unfortunately we do not offer this service.

RayNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
    Started by andrewtrades, Today, 04:57 PM
    1 response
    0 likes
    Last Post NinjaTrader_Manfred  
    Started by chbruno, Today, 04:10 PM
    0 responses
    0 likes