Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Volume spike alerts

Hello,

Is it possible to set up a monitor list of say 200 small cap LSE/aim stocks (i dont know what the max is) on Market Analyser and set up a volume spike alerts on all of them.

eg,set an alert when volume on any stock in Market Analyser is 50% or 30% above the 50 day average volume OR if not just some simple volume alert set on all stocks?

Also , is it now possible to use an MACD histogram uptick/downtick indicator, in a screen or alert - today vs yesterday or this week vs last week ? This would be in a weekly or daily format. eg uptick= value of 1, downtick=value of below 0 .

Can i do all of the above with a yahoo delayed data feed ?

Can i easily add stocks into MA like this : goog,wmt,aapl , or do i have to enter them one by one ?

Thanks for any help. NT looks exciting.
    Last edited by food4wimps; 12-02-2012, 10:56 PM.

Hello food4wimps,

Thank you for your post.

1.) Accessing two hundred or more stocks using alerts in the Market Analyzer should not be a problem.

2.) Depending on the specifics of what you're looking to be alerted of, some custom programming may be required to achieve these alerts but all are possible. If you are not a programmer yourself any of the NinjaScript consultants listed at the following link could code the project for you: http://www.ninjatrader.com/partners....pt-Consultants

3.) It is possible to add an instrument list to the Market Analyzer once created, however the instruments would need to be manually added to the list: http://www.ninjatrader.com/support/h...ment_lists.htm
    KyleNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
    Started by Jonafare, 12-06-2012, 03:48 PM
    5 responses
    0 likes
    Last Post rene69851  
    Started by Fitspressorest, Today, 01:38 PM
    0 responses
    0 likes