Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Targets being filled on ONLY 1 individual unit of a lot amount at a time

Hello,

There seems to be a problem when I try to execute orders. If I use the "Simulated Data Feed", my orders execute perfectly. When I use the "Market Replay" connection, the NT system seems to be trying to fill target orders one individual unit of a standard lot amount (100,000 to 99,999) at a time. I've attached chart jpeg file examples to illustrate this. The description is in "white" text and the examples are circled in "yellow". Please assist in resolving issue.

Thanks.

P.S. Log and trace files have already been sent via email through NT along with the same description of the issue.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by RookieTrader; 10-30-2012, 04:46 PM. Reason: Made a mistake.

Hello RookieTrader,

Thank you for your post.

Have you submitted an inquiry to support[AT]ninjatrader[DOT]com ? If so, please provide me with the ticket ID#

Otherwise, market replay is recorded using a GAIN/Forex.com connection and this technology uses a value of 1 to represent a 100,000 unit order. Please try using market replay with this setup, with a Qty of 1 as opposed to 0.01M.
    Ryan L.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Hello,

Thanks for the response RyanL. When I sent the request I put in my email address to get a copy, but didn't receive a copy of the request or any response via email from NT, so I don't have a ticket ID#.
      The solution you gave almost worked perfectly.

- The targets and stops are working perfectly, but it doesn't "show realized PnL when
      flat". That parameter is currently set to "true", but it's only showing "0.00" after I enter trades. Is there a way for me to show the PnL when flat?

Any input would be much appreciated.

Comment

Hello RookieTrader,

Thank you for the information and I am glad to hear that this helped to resolve the situation.

You may not be seeing any PnL since the PnL with 1 QTY is most likely going to be shown as .0001 and the field only displays .00 max so you can't see the PnL, you would need to increase the QTY size.

If you would like, please submit a note to support[AT]ninjatrader[DOT]com with a subject: ATTN Ryan L. with a reference to this thread. Also include in this email your most current log and trace files:

You will find the log file in the Documents > NinjaTrader 7 > Log folder.
        • The log file will be named "log.YYYYMMDD.txt"

You will find the trace file in the Documents > NinjaTrader 7 > Trace folder.
        • The trace file will be named "trace.YYYYMMDD.txt"
        Ryan L.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
        Started by dcriador, Today, 08:56 AM
        0 responses
        0 likes
        Last Post dcriador  
        Started by sugalt, 04-30-2024, 04:02 AM
        3 responses