FXCM Multiple Order Issue

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

FXCM Multiple Order Issue

I would like to place 10 order on the desire price level like I was able to do it in Mirus super Dom. In the order quantity field I used to enter number of orders. But unfortunately in FXCM I can not see this. I see the LOT numbers.

Is there any way I can place 10 order at the same time on desire price level?
    Thanks for your help!.

Hello Living4Forex,

When trading forex with FXCM, order quantities are based in amount of units.

1,000 is a micro lot
    10,000 (0.01M) is a mini lot
    100,000 (0.1M) is a regular lot

So for example if you trade mini lots, you can submit a regular lot order.
    JasonNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Live Order Not Placed

I logged into my FXCM Live account via NinjaTrader, double checked to be sure. I have never placed an order via the FXCM web or download or MT interface, only via NinjaTrader. Using an autotrading strategy an order was created in NinjaTrader/FXCM overnight. When I noticed the order in the morning it was the only open position and was updating the P/L in real time. I was having problems with P/L digits reporting in NinjaTrader i.e. displaying $25.00 when it should have been $250.00 etc.. so I decided to open the FXCM Web interface. The order appeared in NinjaTrader, however, did not exist in FXCM. I doubled checked the NinjaTrader login, the account (I only have one), the account assignment for the NT Script and could not find any discrepancy. In the interim the order closed on its own. The P/L was not reflected anywhere, not in FXCM, not in NT's sim account, or my demo account in NT. The order as in NT updating and quite profitable when it closed. Why did my account not update and how could it be that a live order exists in NinjaTrader, however, does not appear in FXCM? Should I always have FXCM's platform open to ensure that there are no missing trades?

Comment

Hello retrofx,

Am I correct the strategy appeared in a yellow color in the Control Center-->Strategies-tab when you were in this position? If so, it indicates it is waiting for a flat position state. Please note that there is a difference between the strategy position and account position. Your account position is flat, however the strategy is in a position (based on historical executions). Once the strategy position is flat, it will submit live orders and it will show a green color.

This is because you likely have 'Wait until flat before executing live' enabled at Control Center-->Tools-->Options-->Strategies-->NinjaScript-tab. More information regarding this setting can be found at the link below under 'Understanding the NinjaScript tab'.

In addition, please see the link below for more information regarding strategy position vs. account position.
        JasonNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
        Started by nandhumca, Today, 03:41 PM
        0 responses
        0 likes
        Last Post nandhumca  
        Started by The_Sec, Today, 03:37 PM
        0 responses
        0 likes