A question for compatibility

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A question for compatibility

I´m changing my pc to windows 7 professional 64, since my broker is IB I must connect with NT 7.0.1000.10 live. Now IB has updated its platform and I´d like to know which is the most IB platform that NT can work well with?

Thanks

Hello pstrusi,

Thank you for your post.

The currently supported version of TWS is 927.7 which can be downloaded from the following link: http://www.ninjatrader.com/ninjatrad...tall_927_7.exe

TWS 927.7 will work with our latest release which is NinjaTrader 7.0.1000.11, you can download 7.0.1000.11 from the following link: http://www.ninjatrader.com/download-registration.php

Please let me know if I may be of further assistance.

Comment

I´ve installed according to your links, but when I activate NT 11, it tells me again that there´s a new 11 version...what must I do ?stick to your link or update it again? I´m afraid that new versions fails to connect succesfully

thanks

Comment

Hello pstrusi,

Thank you for your response.

The message can be ignored if you are running NinjaTrader 7.0.1000.11, you can even disable the message when it shows by left clicking on the 'Do not show this message again' option and then left clicking OK.

If you are using TWS 927.7, have you opened the Advanced Order Management Window? When using the Mosaic interface, the Advanced Order Management (TWS) window must be open to both configure the connection and connect with NinjaTrader. You can open the window by going to New Window> Advanced Order Management (TWS).

Please let me know if I may be of further assistance.

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
        Started by arvidvanstaey, Today, 02:19 PM
        0 responses
        0 likes
        Last Post arvidvanstaey  
        Started by mmckinnm, Today, 01:34 PM
        3 responses
        0 likes
        Last Post NinjaTrader_ChelseaB