Market Replay entry

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Market Replay entry

The Forex market replay from NT has very wide spreads, and every broker (especially ECN brokers) have smaller spreads. Is it possible to enter an order manually in market replay, similar to CTS T4? This would help to adjust my practice experience to be like my ECN broker.

In the future, it would be nice to adjust market replay forex data, but this would be complicated and could be fixed by just allowing the trader to enter an order in market replay at any price. This could make an unrealistic environment to someone who was not serious, but this doesn't matter because traders who are not serious won't last anyways. Traders who want to practice could enter an order at their ECN's price, not market replay.

I'm going to use Market Replay to train our recruits, so I think work on this is needed badly.

Hello jimi euro,

Sorry, I am not sure if I follow. Could you please clarify 'enter an order manually'.

Buy orders execute at the ask price and sell orders execute at the bid price. You can manually enter market orders in the Dynamic SuperDOM/ChartTrader/FX Pro. It will execute at the bid or ask price depending on what order you submit.
    JasonNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
    Started by cre8able, 02-11-2023, 05:43 PM
    3 responses
    0 likes
    Last Post rhubear
    by rhubear

Started by frslvr, 04-11-2024, 07:26 AM
    8 responses