Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Market Replay Data

Hi:

How can I get ES market replay data and other instruments? I only see 5 or 6 by right clicking on the playing and left clicking on available data.

Also, how can I actually record a specific market or markets on my own with market replay (or is that not possible)?

Hello Birdog,

You can download market replay data by

1.Select the File menu in the Control Center, select the menu item Utilities and select Download Replay Data... The Download Replay Data window appears.
    2.Select the instrument and date of the desired replay data and press the OK button to begin the download.

The status of the download will appear in the lower right hand corner of the Control Center.

You can also record your own replays by performing the following:
    1.Left mouse click on the Tools menu and select the menu item Options.
    2.Left mouse click on the Data tab and select Record for market replay

Please note: when recording your own data it will only be available for the times you have NinjaTrader open (with the charts you wish to record) and are connected to your provider. If you close NT or lose connection you will have data loss.

For more information:
    Please click here for detailed instructions on downloading and recording market replay data
    LanceNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

got it...Download Replay is not clickable though...

I am enabling (green under the strategy tab) a strategy that I backtested and now want to use market replay with it to see how it executes etc. However, no trades are being fired off. What can I do to fix that to where trades fire. I have everything set (I believe) the way it was in the backtest.

Comment

Hello Birdog,

Record for market replay must be disabled form the Data tab of the options menu before downloading replay data. It also will not be available if you are connected to the Market Replay connection

Within your strategies parameters you will need to ensure the account is set to Replay101 when running on the market replay.

I look forward to assisting further.
        LanceNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
        Started by lightsun47, Today, 03:51 PM
        0 responses
        0 likes
        Last Post lightsun47  
        Started by 00nevest, Today, 02:27 PM
        1 response