Workspaces not loading properly

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Workspaces not loading properly

I inadvertently clicked on a back up file to load for my session today, but got error message re: restore, that I reversed out of. However, upon starting the correct NT icon, all I get is garbage on the screen, with only Historical charts loading data; plus they are all over the screen on my two-screen setup. Furthermore, it did not show my normal Workspace name. [see screen clip #1]

So I get out of this and search and load my normal Workspace, but it does not work either: Only main screen charts appear, but they do not load today's data. [see screen clip #2].

Any idea how I can recover from this mess? I do not have a current back up file.
    Attached Files

Hello gofigure,

Thank you for your forum post.

I can see from the first screenshot that after restoring, the workspace is loading out of date expiry dates (06-12)

In the second screenshots it looks like the current expiry dates are loaded (12-12)

Can you right mouse click on the chart > Reload all historical data to see if it helps to resolve the situation?

Otherwise, please take the following steps to force NinjaTrader to start without your saved workspace
    * Shut down NinjaTrader
    * Navigate to (My) Documents\NinjaTrader 7\workspaces
    * Delete the file named "_Workspaces.XML".
    * After deleting this file, restart NinjaTrader which should startup without any workspaces.
    * Once NinjaTrader has started on just the control center, please open a new chart and test for issue.

If no issues on this new workspace, please try opening the previous workspace by going to File--> Workspaces--> Open workspace.

If this reintroduces issues, I would suggest rebuilding your workspace.

Please let me know if you need further assistance.
    Ryan L.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
    Started by llanqui, Today, 03:53 AM
    0 responses
    0 likes
    Last Post llanqui
    by llanqui

Started by burtoninlondon, Today, 12:38 AM
    0 responses