Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Trading Mini Agricultural products

Hello,

I'm wondering if there is any way to add the new Mini-ag products, that is mini-sized Wheat, Corn and Soybeans to the Instrument Manager. These symbols trade during European and Asian hours as well as US, so they may well be useful for international traders also.

Symbols are YC, YK, and YW but they don't show up in the Instrument Manager list. Any way I can add them?

Thanks,
    Jeremy

Hi Jeremy,

You can add them by going to the Instrument Manager under the Tools menu and click New. This will open up the Instrument Editor where you can set up the contract.
    You need to enter the contract specifications under the Definitions and Misc tab.

Then when the instrument is listed in the Instrument Manager, you need to highlight it in the middle section and move it to the default list with the '<' button.

Vince
    Vince B.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Originally posted by jeremymgp View Post
      Hello,

I'm wondering if there is any way to add the new Mini-ag products, that is mini-sized Wheat, Corn and Soybeans to the Instrument Manager. These symbols trade during European and Asian hours as well as US, so they may well be useful for international traders also.

Symbols are YC, YK, and YW but they don't show up in the Instrument Manager list. Any way I can add them?

Thanks,
      Jeremy
      You know why there not there already by default?They have such low volume hardly anyone ever trades them they aren't very popular.ZC ZW ZS have the volume with these.I have them on my quote board they hardly ever move so I dunno why they even have them.

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
      Started by 00nevest, Today, 02:27 PM
      0 responses
      1 view
      0 likes
      Last Post 00nevest  
      Started by Jonafare, 12-06-2012, 03:48 PM
      5 responses
      0 likes