IB Symbols

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

IB Symbols

Hi, I have 2 things I would like help with.
    1) How do i import Spot Gold and Silver from IB into NT ? I have tried variations of $XAUUSD and have had no luck.
    2) How can i import a list into Instrument Manager like the FTSE 100 stocks? I can import individual stocks but as a list. Can this be done?
    Thanks

Welcome to our forums here redsea: unfortunately we could not support the XAUUSD symbol on IB, but we added support in the future on our product enhancement list for consideration, your vote / request is added here as well now.

For the lists item, you can use this feature here from the File > Utilities menu :

BertrandNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Thank you , however the list issue hasn't been solved. I can now see individual stocks in Instrument manager but can not request them as a chart ( error 200). What am i missing ?

Comment

Did you enter the needed native exchange for them individually? For stocks the default and native exchange has to be selected in the Instrument Manager Master instrument setup, this is unfortunately a manual process.
        BertrandNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

could NT or others share those IB symbol list file? I think it should be same for all people in the world

Comment

Well I didn't bother to build a list and then manually input each one. Taking into account its free software with an option to buy, I wont be doing that as it is still a manual process with the purchased software. Oh well on to testing another package.

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
            Started by Jon17, Today, 04:33 PM
            0 responses
            1 view
            0 likes
            Last Post Jon17
            by Jon17

Started by Javierw.ok, Today, 04:12 PM
            0 responses