Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Data missing on tick-based charts

Probably easiest to show in a video:

Learn about Articulate, maker of award-winning online training tools Articulate 360 and Rise.com, and why we're one of Inc.'s Best Workplaces.

The thing is, data is missing on ALL charts which use this template. I've been using this template for a year and a half, and only recently did it stop working as it normally did. If I can provide any additional info, please let me know, thanks.

Hello JoshDance,

Can you please check if you see the missing Low in the Historical Data Manager for tick data. Please go to Control Center-->Tools-->Historical Data Manager-->Edit-tab. Look at the tick data for the instrument and time in question and check if you see the Low listed.

Minute and tick data is saved seperately. Could it be the Low is present in the minute data, but not the tick data?
    JasonNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Just FYI, I have been getting around the problem by simply leaving my connection on, and locking the computer (don't want any inadvertent trade activity while I am gone by an accidental keyboard or mouse activity by others for example). I may try it the other way again, but it's easier simply to bypass the problem than try to fix it in this case, I think.

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
      Started by quantismo, 04-17-2024, 05:13 PM
      3 responses
      0 likes
      Last Post NinjaTrader_Gaby  
      Started by ScottWalsh, 04-16-2024, 04:29 PM
      7 responses
      0 likes
      Last Post NinjaTrader_Gaby