Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Multiple IB Account SL management issue

Hi,
    I experience this kind of troubles for a long time already. I just wanna know if can I solve it somehow. If I place an order throught the NT chart, it appears in TWS on all 4 accounts correctly. If I set up SL, it appears correctly everywhere. BUT when I move with SL on chart it moves just with one out of my 4 TWS SLs And I must retype the SL in TWS manualy. Also when I cancel the SL. Must be canceled then on 3 accounts manualy.
    And one more issue: Many times happens when I close the possition in NT chart (with Hot Keys), it closes all my possition in TWS but it stays in NT chart like I wouldn't close the possition at all.
    Thanks a lot for help
    Jerry

Hi Jerry,

Thank you for your post.

Are you using NinjaTrader's Account Groups feature? When using Account Groups, subsequent cancellations and or order modifications will NOT be replicated against each order, you must manage each replicated order individually.
    KyleNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Hi Kyle,
      yes, there is an Account Group set up. Is there some other way how to trade more accounts at once? To be able to place orders simultaneously and manage their SLs at once direcly in NT charts?

Comment

Hello kasspi,

The Account Groups feature is the only method available when it comes to trading multiple accounts simultaneously however any modifications or cancellations must be replicated manually in each of the sub accounts. A change here is something which development is looking in to making in a future release however.
        KyleNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
        Started by SugarDefHealth, Today, 03:30 AM
        0 responses
        0 likes
        Last Post SugarDefHealth  
        Started by ETFVoyageur, Today, 02:08 AM
        1 response
        0 likes