broker?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

broker?

Hello, I am new in the world of trading. I am "trying" to get into emini's. I know this may sound dumb, but is ninja trader JUST a charting software or is it a broker to? I mean can I trade on ninja trader alone? I am trying to simplify this process as much as I can and dont really want to have to work with 2 different platforms ( like ninja trader + a broker) to make a trade. If i cant trade through ninja trader is there a broker/charting software all in one?
    thomas

Hello,

Thank you for your post and welcome to our forums!

NinjaTrader is not a broker, however you can connect NinjaTrader to over 100 supported brokers world wide which would allow you to trade directly from NinjaTrader.

Please review our preferred broker list and let me know if you have any questions.
    MatthewNinjaTrader Product Management

Comment

So I wouldn't even have to log into my broker account if I didnt want to? I could see my account balance and everything through ninja trade? and execute trades through ninja trade to?

Comment

The account information that is sent to NinjaTrader will depend on the broker technology you're using.

Please see our Help article on Brokerage Account Balances:

Connecting to your broker will allow you to trade directly to that account through NinjaTrader.
        MatthewNinjaTrader Product Management

Comment

Originally posted by thomas1984 View Post
          So I wouldn't even have to log into my broker account if I didnt want to? I could see my account balance and everything through ninja trade? and execute trades through ninja trade to?

I have Dorman Trading (my broker) with Zenfire connection that goes through them so I see my account balance and get daily statements and monthly statements emailed to me for e-mini trading.

I've never logged into their website except to setup an account.

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
          Started by SantoshXX, Today, 03:09 AM
          0 responses
          0 likes
          Last Post SantoshXX  
          Started by DanielTynera, Today, 01:14 AM
          0 responses
          0 likes
          Last Post DanielTynera