Partner 728x90

Collapse

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I haven't used NT for awhile now because when I upgraded My MBTrading platform, NT notice came up and said I would have to downgrade the platform because NT couldn't work with the newest platform.

Well, today I went into my C Drive/NT file to try to open NT just in case there was a NT upgrade. I found a Ninja Trader exe file So NT opened and I got bars and it said I was connected to MBTrading.

However, no Log In window came up before I opened NT and it kept saying I need to log in even though I was already in NT. hmmm...

Then I opened my MBTrading platform to see what would happen. The bars stopped updating in NT. LOL I seem to be inbetween something here.

Thank you,
    Sharon

Hello Sharon,

What version of NinjaTrader are you using? You can check under Help -> About

What version of MBT Navigator are you using?

Currently, to connect NinjaTrader 7.0.1000.7 or later to MB Trading, you must have MBT Navigator Version 11.8.0.45 installed.

MBT Navigator Version 11.8.0.45 is available to download on the link below.

http://www.ninjatrader.com/Connectio...tion-Guide.php
    Christopher S.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Thanks. I do have the 7.0.1000.9. In fact, I didn't have a problem until I upgraded NT. Everything worked fine with MBTrading so I don't really know which program screwed up what was working for me.

I like NT, but truthfully MBTrading Pro platform is faster for entries and exits so not sure I want to get rid of it. I'll think heavy on this. LOL

Thanks again for your fast reply.

Comment

Oppps, forgot about the reason for this thread. Should I re-download NT? Remember I don't have a Log In even though it opens perfectly. And if I do that will I lose the workspaces and charts I now have?

I'll have to call MBTrading to find out if I have to delete the platform I have out in order to download the old version.

Comment

Hello Sharon,

You should not need to re-download NinjaTrader.

What MBTrading platform are you currently using? What version?

Comment

I'm using MBT Desktop Pro Build 2.1.0.56.

Comment

Hello Sharon,

I just checked with MB Trading and unfortunately you cannot have both MBT Navigator Version 11.8.0.45 and MBT Desktop Pro Build 2.1.0.56 installed on the same PC at the same time. You will need uninstall MBT Desktop Pro Build 2.1.0.56 to be able to install MBT Navigator Version 11.8.0.45.

Comment

Originally posted by NinjaTrader_ChristopherS View Post
                Hello Sharon,

I just checked with MB Trading and unfortunately you cannot have both MBT Navigator Version 11.8.0.45 and MBT Desktop Pro Build 2.1.0.56 installed on the same PC at the same time. You will need uninstall MBT Desktop Pro Build 2.1.0.56 to be able to install MBT Navigator Version 11.8.0.45.
                How nice of you to check with MB Trading. Thank you very much. Ok, I'll do that as I've been using their charts, but they don't have range bars which I dearly miss. So slower enters and exits to have range bars.

Thanks again. I'll download Navigator and hope the Log In for NT works.

Sincerely,
                Sharon

Comment

I downloaded all that you suggested, now my question is after downloading MBT Navigator Version 11.8.0.45, a box came up stating an upgrade 11.9.0.45.

I didn't upgrade to that version, but should I? Or not? Believe me I'm hesitant to do anything anymore without asking first.

Comment

Hello Sharon,

You will not want to upgrade. You will want to stay on MBT Navigator Version 11.8.0.45.

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
                    Started by Christopher_R, Today, 12:29 AM
                    0 responses
                    0 likes
                    Last Post Christopher_R  
                    Started by sidlercom80, 10-28-2023, 08:49 AM
                    166 responses
                    0 likes