Martingales strategy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Martingales strategy

I would like to setup one of my trading systems to increase its betting size everyime it looses a trade. How can I do this in stratgy wizard.

wallstreetking,

You could adapt the following reference sample : http://www.ninjatrader.com/support/f...ad.php?t=19289

.. but instead of stopping the strategy, you can increase the order quantity that you are tracking in some variable.
    Adam P.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Adam, I think Wallsteetking wanted to create his strategy in the strategybuilder ?

Wallsteetking, please find attached my try to create the strategy in the builder.
      However I get stuck at the part were 2 variables have to be added/substracted from each other. Or am I missing something ?
      (I know coding it directly it is easy, but wanted to take a try to create it in the builder, as you asked for)

I encountered this inconvenience in the strategybuilder many times in the past when I used to create all my strategies in the strategybuilder, and would like to suggest that NT adds the possibility for adding and substrating variables in the builder. This simple fix vastly expands the possibilities of the builder.

Marco
      Attached Files

Comment

I encountered this inconvenience in the strategybuilder many times in the past when I used to create all my strategies in the strategybuilder, and would like to suggest that NT adds the possibility for adding and substrating variables in the builder. This simple fix vastly expands the possibilities of the builder.
        Ill make the suggestion and get you a tracking ID. Thanks for your suggestion!
        Adam P.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
        Started by FrancisMorro, Today, 03:24 AM
        0 responses
        1 view
        0 likes
        Last Post FrancisMorro  
        Started by Segwin, 05-07-2018, 02:15 PM
        10 responses