MB Trading and pending orders

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

MB Trading and pending orders

Hi, I have a live account with MB Trading for Forex. I normally day trade so am flat each day with no trades carrying over.

But I'm wondering with no trying longer trades do I need to make sure I have NT and my computer left powered on to trigger my pending limit entry orders and stop loss and take profit orders. Or are these orders kept on the MB Trading severs so even if I was away for a few days break and my computer was off any pending orders would trigger anyhow?

I just want to make sure the NT and MBT combination works if I'm NOT connected to the internet and NT NOT powered on I'm safe. I hope I made sense with my attempt to explain.....thanks for any advice offered.

Hello silverpuma,

Thank you for your post.

This ultimately comes down to where orders reside. Orders in a state "Accepted" or "Working" are at the exchange or on MBT's servers in situations where the exchange does not have native support for an order type.

OCO (One Cancels Other) functionality is simulated on your local PC. This means that if NinjaTrader was disconnected at the time of a fill, the other order in an OCO group would remain in place.
    KyleNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
    Started by warreng86, 11-10-2020, 02:04 PM
    7 responses
    0 likes
    Last Post NinjaTrader_Manfred  
    Started by Perr0Grande, Today, 08:16 PM
    0 responses
    0 likes