Interactive Brokers Keeps Prompting for Login

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Interactive Brokers Keeps Prompting for Login

I can login to TWS, but when I try to connect to IB from NT I repeatedly get prompted for credentials every few minutes. I don't think it's actually connecting. I followed the setup instructions and have it working successfully on another machine. But my work workstation experiences this behavior. Any ideas?

Thanks!

Hello,

What version of TWS do you have installed? Are you using the latest TWS 927 build?

In order to connect using 927, the TWS Order Management window needs to be opened.

This is opened by pressing the blue "New Window" button and selecting "Advanced Order Management (TWS)"
    MatthewNinjaTrader Product Management

Comment

Originally posted by LeeMellinger View Post
      I can login to TWS, but when I try to connect to IB from NT I repeatedly get prompted for credentials every few minutes. I don't think it's actually connecting. I followed the setup instructions and have it working successfully on another machine. But my work workstation experiences this behavior. Any ideas?

Thanks!
      I had the same / similar problem. Bertrand figured it out for me. If it is the same log into TWS and go to Global configuration / Display / settings. If your title bar text field is empty type in "Trader Workstation" and it should work.

Comment

We have since determined that the title bar text does not necessarily need to be changed. You only need to ensure that the "Advanced Order Management (TWS)" window is open from the workspace.
        MatthewNinjaTrader Product Management

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
        Started by ghoul, Today, 06:02 PM
        0 responses
        0 likes
        Last Post ghoul
        by ghoul

Started by Barry Milan, Yesterday, 10:35 PM
        6 responses