Potential Major Bug

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Potential Major Bug

Guys hi there I was just trying to check the accuracy of the pivot point indicator on the ES by manually checking the previous days daily chart only to find there is NO SESSION time function so I could adjust it to the Asian time zone. This cant be right can it?

regards

Matt

Originally posted by Bogan7 View Post
    Guys hi there I was just trying to check the accuracy of the pivot point indicator on the ES by manually checking the previous days daily chart only to find there is NO SESSION time function so I could adjust it to the Asian time zone. This cant be right can it?

regards

Matt
    Hello Matt,

Thank you for your post.

I believe that you are currently on NinjaTrader version 6. This version has a session starts and end times limitation that does not allow you to have a session start time that starts the day before the session ends time. To resolve you should download NinjaTrader 6.5 beta as this limitation has been addressed in this version.

Comment

Originally posted by NinjaTrader_Eamon View Post
      Hello Matt,

Thank you for your post.

I believe that you are currently on NinjaTrader version 6. This version has a session starts and end times limitation that does not allow you to have a session start time that starts the day before the session ends time. To resolve you should download NinjaTrader 6.5 beta as this limitation has been addressed in this version.

Hi there no I am on 6.5 the brand new beta the beat before had session times but this one doesnt seem to which is very strange and it only occurs on the daily chart?

Comment

The default pivots indicator does not come with a session time selector. What it does come with is the ability to override the HLC values used in calculations. When you are in the indicator dialog window adding the Pivots, scroll down on the right hand side and you will see "UserDefinableClose" etc variables that you can use.

To limit session begin/end times you will need to do it via the Chart Properties. Double click on the price panel to bring up the options window.
        Josh P.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
        Started by funk10101, Today, 12:02 AM
        1 response
        0 likes
        Last Post NinjaTrader_LuisH  
        Started by GLFX005, Today, 03:23 AM
        1 response
        0 likes