Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Automated trading strategy developer

Hi,

I would like to develop an Automated trading strategy. Can you guys pls guide me too a few good developers.
    Ps. is there no good strategy builder software out there i can build my own strategy on? i bought a Visual trader Studio software, the building blocks were pretty simply to understand you can pretty much design your own expert advisor but the software has a lot of bugs and is not configured for dual time frame reliant strategies

thanks,

G

Hello ghazal,
    To develop your custom indicator/strategies you can contact any of our independent NinjaScript consultants. You can get the list of our NinjaScript consultants from here http://www.ninjatrader.com/partners#...pt-Consultants

We would not recommend any NinjaScript consultant over other. You may however seek the opinion of other forum members.

The Strategy Wizard that comes with NinjaTrader can be used to build simple strategies. You can refer to this YouTube video which demonstrates how to build a simple strategy using the Wizard
    Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.
    JoydeepNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
    Started by itrader46, Today, 09:04 AM
    0 responses
    0 likes
    Last Post itrader46  
    Started by timmbbo, Today, 08:59 AM
    0 responses
    1 view