Market Analyzer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Market Analyzer

Hi there - I run a market analyzer simply to show me my Unrealized P/l, Realized P/l, contracts traded and daily volume. I'm having some issues:

How can I make the balance reset for either each trading day (according to contract settings) or just even every 24 hours as I only trade New York open? It usually shows my weekly profit.

Second, right now it shows nothing after I reloaded the template to try to get red of the rest of the week's numbers. Which it did. It currently only shows today's contracts traded.

What am I doing wrong with it?

Hello,

Thanks for the note.

The ProfitLoss column works on the biases of simply counting forward trade wins and trade lose amounts from the account realized PnL at the load of the indicator.

This means that if you want to reset it you would need to restart NinjaTrader or right click reload all historical data on the Market Analyzer to cause it to reload..

As far as the realized PnL changing to reset this is controled by your broker in most cases as we prefer to use the direct value from the broker here. If this is Sim101 or NinjaTrader calculated then its when 12 AM the next day it will reset. However if its broker specified it will reset when the broker clears their books. You would need to contact your broker to find out when this is.

On your last question the reload caused it to reset this is correct. Restart of NinjaTrader or reload of the market analyzer should trigger this.

-Brett

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
    Started by thanajo, 05-04-2021, 02:11 AM
    4 responses
    0 likes
    Last Post tradingnasdaqprueba  
    Started by aa731, Today, 02:54 AM
    0 responses
    0 likes