Triangle anchor points change

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Triangle anchor points change

Okay, I finally figured out why all my triangles change around!! Finally!! It's the different snap modes. Switching between disabled and bar or bar and price doesn't move the triangles immediately but it does if you go back to a saved chart and it's in a bar or bar/price mode. Try drawing a triangle in snap mode disabled and then loading a template that has snap mode bar or bar and price, the triangle anchor points "snap to grid" as it were and the anchor points change. Can you please fix this as I'd like the triangles to stay where they are! Oh, it mostly affects triangles that are drawn in the future part of the chart, beyond the data. Sometimes the anchor points all snap to the present bar! Argh! Can you please look into this and fix it so the triangles stay where I draw them, regardless of snap mode or if they're drawn beyond the current data? I would really appreciate it.

thanks

Sorry for your late reply stockgoblin, we will look into your reported case and get back to you. Thanks.
    BertrandNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Thanks for the patience, I tried to reproduce here but was unfortunately unable to this happening on our end.

So you say you have a workspace open with charts running on snap mode disabled where triangles are drawn into the future / completely on future anchor points.

Then as you open another workspace with snap mode set to other than disabled > it would change those prior workspace triangles anchors?

What Instrument / Timeframes are you working on please?

Are you on our latest NT7 R10 release?

Thanks,
      BertrandNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
      Started by geddyisodin, 04-25-2024, 05:20 AM
      8 responses
      0 likes
      Last Post NinjaTrader_Gaby  
      Started by jxs_xrj, 01-12-2020, 09:49 AM