Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

payment?

hi,

i am using nt 7 with ib in demo and would like to go live.

i am trading not my account but would like to pay with my credit card.

is this a problem or can i use the code for every nt version?

thanks

Hello unitrade,

You can purchase a subscription with us using a credit card. This applies only to 6 month and 12 month subscriptions. 3 month subscriptions are limited to PayPal.
    JasonNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

thanks,

no problem, but what i need to know is

"i am trading not my account but would like to pay with my credit card."

thanks

Comment

Yes, you can pay by credit card to purchase a subscription with us. I am not sure why you say you do not trade your account. The purpose of purchasing a subscription with us, is to trade your account with your broker in our software.
        JasonNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

i can also trade an other acoount (friend/famaly/business) with your software.

or is it law/policy that only the account holder is permitted to trade with nt?

Comment

Hello Unitrade,

Thank you for your response. I am responding on behalf of Jason, I am part of the NinjaTrader Sales Team.

In regards to being able to trade a family/friends account, yes you can with NinjaTrader. You can use a Single Broker Edition key if your accounts are all with the same broker. You will want to have all the accounts placed within the same login credentials. You will need a Multi Broker Edition key if you have different brokers with your accounts. It is fine to use your credit card to purchase a NinjaTrader License key even if you are going to be trading other's accounts. The License key you purchase is your key only though, multiple users can not trade with the same License key.

Since you are ready for live trading to your Interactive Brokers account, you may choose from one of our many purchase and Lifetime License options.

NinjaTrader's best value when purchasing is our Lifetime License. When you purchase the Lifetime License you will in return receive all future versions of NinjaTrader for no extra costs! This is why the Lifetime License is a great License to own if you plan on trading for a long period of time. You can purchase as a one time payment or you have the option to purchase your Lifetime License with 4 easy monthly payments.

To purchase our best value of NinjaTrader, a lifetime license which includes free upgrades for life, please visit the following link:

To view our other licensing options, please use the following link:

Please let me know if I can be of further assistance throughout your purchase process.
            Brian H.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
            Started by usazencortex, Today, 12:43 AM
            0 responses
            0 likes
            Last Post usazencortex  
            Started by sidlercom80, 10-28-2023, 08:49 AM
            168 responses
            0 likes