Ultrapar Holdings Inc. (UGP) -NYSE

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ultrapar Holdings Inc. (UGP) -NYSE

Hi, I'm trying to chart Ultrapar Holdings Inc. (UGP) -NYSE but I can only get data from Kinetic (end of day free) from October 2011. I see from Yahoo the stock has been around since 1999. Am I doing something wrong? I have the data series set to before 1999 but still no luck.

Hello stockgoblin,

Thank you for your post.

I have tested the UGP stock and I can only receive daily data back to October 2011 with Kinetick as well. This data is not available further back then what is currently available for daily data. However, minute data is available for this data going further back. Kinetick EOD Free does not support minute data though.

Historical data for all instruments across all intervals, including Futures, Forex, Stocks, Indexes, ETFs, and Market Metrics, is included with every Basic Service subscription to Kinetick. The Basic Service is already pre-selected on our purchase page, so you do not need to select any exchanges if you are in need of historical data only. To subscribe for historical data please do so at: https://www.kinetick.com/purchase

Please let me know if I may be of further assistance.

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
    Started by bortz, 11-06-2023, 08:04 AM
    47 responses
    0 likes
    Last Post aligator  
    Started by jaybedreamin, Today, 05:56 PM
    0 responses
    0 likes
    Last Post jaybedreamin