No data futures Super DOM

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No data futures Super DOM

I tried your suggestions posted a few days ago without luck. I get futures data at the control center but not the super DOM. Also, is there a way to configure Ninja so you are automatically trading the front month? Thanks

Hello,

Thank you for your post.

Can you tell me what data provider you are connected to within NinjaTrader.

There is not an option to have NinjaTrader automatically select the contract expirey however I will forward this to our development team as a suggestion on how we can improve the NinjaTrader platform. Once this suggestion has been input into our tracking system I will forward you the assigned ID number for tracking.
    Christopher J.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

E Signal data and my broker is IB. FYI, I get stock data on the super DOM just not futures data. Thanks

Comment

Do you have the instrument available in the Instrument drop down or are you typing the symbol in manually. If you do not have the instrument available in the drop down menu please add the instrument to your Default list then select it within the SuperDOM.

I have provided a link below to our Help Guide that goes over Adding/Removing Instruments.

If you still do not receive data this indicates your account may not be authorized for Level II data for Futures which will be required to populate the SuperDOM for Futures. Please contact your data provider in order to have this service added.

Comment

Yes, YM is available in the drop down menu on the Super DOM. It simply will not display data. Futures data is working on the control panel so I'm subscribed to futures data. When I type in YM 06-12, the DOM turns yellow (Held) and displays data from the last stock I had in there. I removed and reloaded Ninja with the same result. No Super DOM futures data.

Comment

To test on my end please send a note to Support [AT] NinjaTrader [DOT] com with "ATTN: Chris J" in the subject line.

In the message, please include the following:
            1.) A link to this forum thread.
            2.) Your eSignal connection information

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
            Started by iceman2018, Today, 05:07 PM
            0 responses
            0 likes
            Last Post iceman2018