Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Indicator levels not correlating with others

Hi,

I am running a Murreymath indicator along with 4 pals who have exactly the same indicator. We have used it for the last 2 years without an issue, there are 5 of us and the indicator has always worked nicely. We use the same preferences and the indicator has correlated exactly between all of us, so the level lines are exactly at the same levels for all of us - ie. we are seeing the same levels. We only use 2 time frame of charts for our discussions, 1 minute and 5 minute.

Last Thursday or Friday my murreymath levels changed slightly and didn´t correlate to the other guys, at first I thought a simple fix, re-started the computer....Unfortunately, problem still there after the restart...... Strangest thing, the 1minute chart version correlates still perfectly, but the 5minute version does not, the lines now hardly ever match on the 5minute version (they are always much more spaced than the other guys levels, ie, there´s all have 20cents between for instance and mine have 40cents between etc). I have checked all preference settings and they are totally correct.

As the 1minute version is correct I decided to change that chart timeframe to 5minute to see if they then correlated with the others 5minute chart (that would have proved there was something wrong with my 5m version chart, so I would have built a new one), but no, when I change the 1minute time frame chart to 5minute they go offline again.

I have re-set data, instruments, database etc. I have re-imported the NinjaScript. I´ve done everything I know to do.

What more can I do? Maybe there is something I can "re-set" that I don´t know about? Something must be wrong for this to have happened, until last week the indicator has worked flawlessly.

Hello ScottieDog,

Can you please delete historical minute data for last Thursday and Friday. You can delete historical data at Control Center-->Tools-->Historical Data Manager-->Edit-tab. Instructions can be found at the link below.

Exit NinjaTrader and go to Documents-->NinjaTrader 7-->db and delete the cache folder.

Start NinjaTrader and connect to your data feed so new minute data will be loaded. Subsequently check if the Murreymath indicator reports the same values in 5 minutes charts as your friends.
    JasonNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
    Started by rajendrasubedi2023, Today, 09:50 AM
    2 responses
    0 likes
    Last Post rajendrasubedi2023  
    Started by geddyisodin, Today, 05:20 AM
    4 responses
    0 likes