exporting bar data

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

exporting bar data

Is there a way to export bar information for 30 minute bars? For example I open a 30 minute chart for the past 6 months, I would like to export the open, close, high, low information to an Excel spreadsheet for the entire range.

Many thanks,
    Gregg

Hello Gregg,

Thank you for your post.

Unfortunately the export feature only exports the base data type used to build the bar, so in your example the base data for a 30 minute chart is 1 minute data. The ability to export other intervals is on our development's list of suggested improvements for a future release of the software.
    Ray S.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Originally posted by spikebuck77 View Post
      Is there a way to export bar information for 30 minute bars? For example I open a 30 minute chart for the past 6 months, I would like to export the open, close, high, low information to an Excel spreadsheet for the entire range.

Many thanks,
      Gregg
      Check this out if you haven't found a solution already. You just need to create a strategy without any inputs using the wizard and then manually edit the code copying it like for like. Even if you have no programming experience you should be able to do it - just copy all the syntax exactly:

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
      Started by sidlercom80, 10-28-2023, 08:49 AM
      170 responses
      0 likes
      Last Post sidlercom80  
      Started by Irukandji, Yesterday, 02:53 AM
      2 responses
      0 likes
      Last Post Irukandji