Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

TWS hist charts full-NT/TWS hist charts emptyEMPTY

Dear Sir,

this morning I see historicial 1 minute charts for BUND 06-12 in TWS charts but NT9 is unable to load the same historical 1 minute bars. Yesterday everything was fine.
    I was able to load data after having uncheched "Get dat from server (if available)" chekcbox (usually I leave this checkbox checked)

In the ControlCenter lower bar I see the message "loading data etc etc" but, when completed, the charts are empty. I waited ten minutes to force a "Load historical data" but the charts are still empty. I see in the log file this error message

3/16/2012 8:19:44 AM Default IB.IntradayRequest.Process: invalid datetime format '20120315 15:38:00': instrument='FGBL 06-11' from='2011-06-06' to='2011-06-06' period=Daily splitAdjusted=False dividendAdjusted=False bars=0: Stringa non riconosciuta come valore DateTime valido.

ANy idea?
    TX
    GB

Hello GB,

Can you please check if your PC clock is set to the proper date and time. If not, please adjust your PC clock while NinjaTrader is shut down.

Do you see historical minute data at Control Center-->Tools-->Historical Data Manager-->Edit-tab and you click the FGBL 06-12 and look for minute data for today?

Please try the following steps. Close NinjaTrader and delete the (My) Documents-->NinjaTrader 7-->db-->cache folder. Start NinjaTrader and check if today's minute data is loaded.
    JasonNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Hello,
      now is Ok.

PC Clock --> was OK
      Minute data--> existing
      cache --> deleted

Thanks
      GB

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse