Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Partner 728x90

Collapse

NT A/c Perf trades table showing wrong profits.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

NT A/c Perf trades table showing wrong profits.

Hello,

When I look at my individual trades in the trades tab in a/c performance tab there are 3 trades which report a $48,000 profit each trade. this is wrong as i had to change the tick size and point value in misc for wheat symbol as my broker was not showing wheat price as 646.25 but 6.4625 instead. The $48,000 should really be showing $480 and as such this is making my track record in NT and performance summary stats all look wrong. I see that the database NinjaTrader.SDF file is encrypted (i think) so i cant make the change in the file (Via editing the file) so that the profit reports $480 instead of $48,000.

What can i do here, as I need to show clients what i have made or lost for my NFA track record?

If I send NT support the NinjaTrader.SDF file could someone from NT edit the SDF file and make the slight change for the 3 trades only, this should only take 2 minutes to fix as there are only 3 trades to change. Someone just has to change the short @ 660.25 and close at 650.25, to, short @ 6.6025 and close at 6.5025 and this should then change the $48,000 profit to a $480 profit in the NT performance tables.

Thank you in advance.

Regards

Rod

Hello Rod,

You can change the executions as follows. Please make sure NinjaTrader is shut down and change your PC clock to the date of the executions in question.

Start NinjaTrader and connect to your broker. It should list the executions in the Control Center-->Executions-tab. If you right click the execution, you can delete it.

Subsequently right click again and select Add. You can now add the execution and configure it in a way so profit is calculated correctly.

Please do not forget to change your PC clock back to the current date (once NinjaTrader is closed).
    JasonNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
    Started by rdtdale, Today, 01:02 PM
    0 responses
    1 view
    0 likes
    Last Post rdtdale
    by rdtdale

Started by alifarahani, Today, 09:40 AM