Account Performance Tab

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Account Performance Tab

Is there a way to change the time the daily account peformance tab uses for the current trading day? As you know, the futures trading day ends at (eastern) 4:15 pm and the new trading day begins at 4:30 pm with a pause from 5:30 to 6 pm.

The broker ends the daily account statement day at 4:15 but NT is using whole calendar day which makes reconcilling NT trades with a broker daily statement difficult. How do we get futurers trades occurring after 4:30pm to be part of the following day for easier reconcilliation rather than inside the same calendar day.

Thanks
    Last edited by florida99; 03-14-2012, 03:07 PM.

Hi florida99,

This is not currently possible but we have received a similar request before. I'm happy to add your vote this request for consideration in a future version. This suggestion is assigned ID #1599. Thank you for the feedback.
    Ryan M.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Thank you for the reply Ryan. It has my vote. I don't trade Forex but I suspect it probably has a similar issue. Not sure. At the very least, if the trading day can't be defined in the tab, then at least a way to cut, past & move the trades around between days. Thank You again

Comment

I'd like to raise this again. For all the good things you guys have added over the course of upgrades and fixes, isn't it about time to fix the account tab to reflect trading days and account settlement times instead of calendar days.

Thanks

Comment

Hello,

Thanks for checking in - I've added your response in for another vote to have this added to the next major release of NinjaTrader.

This enhancement would require a pretty significant change and as a result I would not envision this being added in NinjaTrader 7, but please check in back closer to the release of the next major release as we plan on adding many enhancements in this area at that time.
          MatthewNinjaTrader Product Management

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
          Started by mishhh, 05-25-2010, 08:54 AM
          19 responses
          0 likes
          Last Post rene69851  
          Started by gwenael, Today, 09:29 AM
          0 responses
          1 view