Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Multiple connections - instrument specific

Hello,

I'm using dual connection - IQFeed for data and trading with IB. I connect to IQFeed first, IB second and all works as expected.

I do not have real time currency data subscription on my IQFeed plan and would like to use IB data for currencies and IQFeed for all other instrument types.

Is it possible to force $EURUSD to use IB data, even if IQFeed is a primary data source for all other instruments?

Thank you,
    PB

Hi PB,

Welcome to the NinjaTrader forums. Unfortunately this is not currently possible. We hope to provide increased flexibility in this area, but it would not be until the next major software version, sometime down the road. More information on how NT works with multiple connections is available here:

The second connection is used only when the first connection does not support the instrument type and interval type you're requesting. This is set for the connection itself, and not for your individual account. Since IQfeed supports FOREX generally, it would be used for all FOREX data requests if used as the primary connection.
    Ryan M.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
    Started by cre8able, Today, 01:01 PM
    0 responses
    0 likes
    Last Post cre8able  
    Started by manitshah915, Today, 12:59 PM
    0 responses
    0 likes